On arrival you will find a welcome basket of local produce waiting for you. No immediate rushing to the supermarket for you.
In your gift basket you will find:
- A bottle of olive oil, locally pressed from olives from Manolis’ own trees
- Eggs from the village chickens
- A pot of locally made natural yogurt
- Fresh bread
- Fresh locally grown fruit
- Bottled water
- A bottle of local wine
Anna, who lives nearby is our housekeeper. Nothing is too much trouble for her.
- Your house will be cleaned at least twice a week.
- If you have an urgent need for any additional cleaning during your stay, Anna is always on hand to help.
- Towels are provided and changed twice a week. If you need any more, please see Anna who will provide whatever you need immediately.
- The water in the pool is tested regularly and is perfect for healthy bathing.
- Manolis keeps the garden neat and tidy at all times to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
On arrival you will find the key in the door. If it is late, the lights in the garden will be switched on for your safety. Manolis will be nearby to explain the solar powered water supply, electricity and will answer any immediate questions that you may have.
It is recommended that you hire a car for you stay. If you would like some assistance with this, or you would like us to recommend a reliable local car hire company, please let us know when you book with us.